[Taocow PBEM] Chapter XVII - On The Border Of Doom

Aaron Clausen mightymartianca at gmail.com
Wed Oct 15 21:01:09 BST 2008

> > > [Ted]
> > > The lizard man has to agree with Amanda this time. Some rest would do them
> > > all some good. He toggles the radio and asks Carlos if he sees anywhere
> > > worthy of making camp.
> > > [/Ted]

> > [Alister]
> > Alister agrees as well.  "Let's get some rest.  I need some time to
> > work, anyways."
> > [/Alister]

> [Sia]
> "Affirmative.  Let's take this lead time before that column of soldiers
> passes our way to venture into the forest and camouflage our vehicles,
> then set up camp.  Hopefully somewhere that pterodactyl can't spy on us
> from above."
>
> Despite her normally stoic demeanor, Sialillion seems unusually nervous.
> It could be just the lack of rest, though.
> [/Sia]

> [Talas]
> "I agree. We all could use some rest."
> [/Talas]

> [Koba]
> "Anywhere is suitable to me. Anyone here have some experience setting up
> this camoflague? I'm afraid I tend to stick out a bit too much." With that
> Koba recalls kicking a can across an empty street and watching the entire
> company draw weapons on him when they first met.
> [/Koba]

> [Owen]
> "I agree that a stop is warranted.  Avoiding the contfrontation and
> getting rest is needed.  It would also give me a chance to see if I can do
> anything for Osiris."
> [/Owen]

> [Alex]
> "I have some experience with creating camo if needed," Alex responds.

> "As do I," the lizard man comments. "Perhaps we can work together. Many
> hands make lighter work, as they say."

> "No problem, I could use whatever help I can get," the red-haired scout
> responds
> [/Alex]

OOC: Carlos's player hasn't responded yet, so I'll give him a helping hand
:-)

[Carlos]
Carlos reports from above that there are two possible hiding places; a stand
of odd-looking purple trees farther to the west with thick enough foliage to
block anyone from seeing them.  Another option is three miles south, but
closer to the road where the troops will be coming through, that might be
better as cover.
[/Carlos]

[Amanda]
"If those ruins are closer," Amanda says, "I'm for heading there.  Ruins
offer better cover than trees.  What about the rest of you?"
[/Amanda]

Aaron Clausen mightymartianca at gmail.com