[Taocow PBEM] Chapter XVII - On The Border Of Doom

Kitsune kitsunefx at netzero.net
Fri Oct 17 19:04:04 BST 2008

[Alex]
Alex suggests, "Why don't I scout out the trees and see if there is any
concerns? I have a sense of danger which should warn me. I mean, you
have scout in the team. I know I have been mostly a shooter lately but
that is not what I have been trained for."

Looking at the ones who can cast magic, "Does anyone have any nifty
camouflage spells that will let me sneak through there.

Unless there is some objections, Alex will being sneaking towards trees,
hading from area to area. Her eyes are keen on any bird movement or any
noises which seem out of the ordinary.
[/Alex]

ooc: How far apart are the ruins and the forested area, can she scout
out both in a reasonable time frame.

--
"those who burn books will, in the end, burn people."
- Written by Poet Heinrich Heine who's books were burned

Kitsune
Email:     kitsune at addr.com or kitsunefx at netzero.com
Homepage:  http://www.kitsune.addr.com/