[Taocow PBEM] Chapter XVII - On The Border Of Doom

Alex Bayne hayden.bayne at gmail.com
Fri Oct 17 20:00:24 BST 2008

[Sia]
Sialillion chuckles.  "Unfortunately the 'nifty' spells I know will
work only on me.  But I trust the Coalition's training to keep you out
of harm's way."  There's a slightly patronizing tone when she mentions
the Coalition. "I can accompany you if you like, though.  I've found
that my mystic ability to pull the shadows to where I need them, so to
speak, works just as well or better than mere sneaking around."

Should Alex suggest Sialillion come along, she will do her best to
stay quiet and low, following the scout's lead.  She brings along her
compound bow and quiver of arrows.  If there is anything out of the
ordinary or dangerous, Sialillion will immediately use Shadow Meld to
hide.  If Alex says she's alright on her own, Sialillion will just
stay in the ATV, looking lost in thought.
[/Sia]