[Taocow PBEM] Chapter XVI - Into The Southlands

Aaron Deskins aarondesk at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 4 16:05:24 BST 2008

[Carlos] After examining the map, Carlos looks up. "I think an overland route is best. If we had some vehicles, we could make it probably in a day or two. Any ideas on where we can secure some? Given the gravity of our situation, I think we should secure them as soon as possible." [/Carlos]

OOC. While not normally prone to thievery, in this situation Carlos would not be against stealing the vehicles if the situation arose.