[Taocow PBEM] Chapter XVII - On The Border Of Doom

Aaron Corley marjannec at netzero.net
Mon Sep 15 15:26:18 BST 2008

[Ted]
"An aerial escort would certainly present an advantage," the lizard man states. "Are Sky-cycles difficult to ride? Perhaps I could take one as well."
[/Ted]

-- Kitsune <kitsunefx at netzero.net> wrote:
[Carlos] At mention of the Skycycle, Carlos perks up. Back in Chi-town, his hovercycle was is standard means of transportation. "Perhaps we can see these vehicles?" [/Carlos]

[Alex]
"I had one as well until we had to escape from teh ruins of Old Chicago in such a hurry," Alex states
[/Alex]