[Taocow PBEM] Chapter XVII - On The Border Of Doom

Koba Rowers koba.rowers at gmail.com
Mon Sep 15 18:30:15 BST 2008

[Koba]
With transports waiting in the docking bay, Koba becomes relieved at the
fact that he won't be on board another ship after that horrendous ride
through the storm. If he never rids another boat on the open ocean, he will
be very happy. "Let me take a look at these and see if these are roadworthy,
or airworthy." With that he will see if he can get a diagnostic from the
computer and assess their function.
[/Koba]

On Mon, Sep 15, 2008 at 11:38 AM, Troy Imlach <troy_a_i at yahoo.ca> wrote:

> [Talas]
>  Talas just stands back and lets the others get over there excitement over
> the machines. And come to a consensus on what the group will be taking.
>   In his many years of training the only thing he ever learned to ride was
> a horse. Just like the one that's still waiting for him in Ireland, 20 years
> or so from now.
> [/Talas]

[/Koba]