[Taocow PBEM] Chapter XVII - On The Border Of Doom

A Gardner threeplusoneis4 at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 19 21:34:08 BST 2008

[Stranger]

 "My, it seems that  you are all a jumpy lot.    Here I am, enjoying a nap, and y'all come in with at least 4 weapons trained on little old me.  But, then again, being jumpy might be a good way to stay alive if you might be the ones I was told to meet."

Smiling wryly, he asks "Was it you all that made those ley lines move? Pretty nifty trick.
My name is Owen.  What brings you here?"

OOC:  Good to be here!
[/Stranger] > [Stranger]> Suddenly a man stands up behind some crates against the back wall> and says "What brings you here, my friends? I am waiting here for someone,"> and pointing at the Ted, "and you were in my dreams."> > The stranger is about five and a half feet tall, with blond hair, brown eyes and> of average looks and medium build.> [/Stranger]> > [OOC]> I'd like to welcome our newest player, Allen Gardner. I'll let him> introduce his> own character, but for his benefit, this is who is in the room at the moment.> > Alister Quinn - The Technowizard looking at the Wastelander.> Koba Rowers - The middle-aged looking at the Wastelander.> Alex Hawk - Red-haired beauty> Amanda Connors - Another fetching woman, doesn't seem to have much in> the way of weapons or armor.> Carlos Sanchez - Mercenary who just shot a hole in the ceiling.> Lady Sialillion - Very good looking Elvish lady.> Talas - Elvish Demon Queller.> Ted - The lizard man.> A soldier in local uniform.> [/OOC]> > -- > Aaron Clausen> mightymartianca at gmail.com> _______________________________________________> Taocowpbem mailing list> Taocowpbem at zork.net> http://zork.net/mailman/listinfo/taocowpbem