[Taocow PBEM] Chapter XVII - On The Border Of Doom

Alex Bayne hayden.bayne at gmail.com
Tue Sep 23 00:07:16 BST 2008

[Sia]
Sialillion sighs upon hearing the stranger's explanation and lowers
her weapon.  "Stand down, soldier," she says, addressing the guard.
"He's coming with us."  And shaking her head in disbelief, she adds to
no one in particular, "this business with the visions is getting to be
disturbingly commonplace..."

"Alright.  Our course is settled for us- we have to cross that bridge
before they blow it.  Soldier, how far are we from the bridge, and
what can you tell us about the forces amassed there?"

OOC:  About what time is it, in-game?
[/Sia]