[Taocow PBEM] Chapter XVII - On The Border Of Doom

Troy Imlach troy_a_i at yahoo.ca
Tue Sep 30 18:51:00 BST 2008

[Talas]
Talas gives a small smirk in reply to the comments about the girl.
Then replies "I have to agree with Lady Sialillion, We can ill afford to leave behind anyone who has been chosen for this quest. One should never mess with prophesy."
Talas then giving a small sigh of exasperation and continues, "And I have come across many young ladies such as Lady Louissa, in my travels. Only thoughs of us who have been chosen by 'She' should go any further. But with an invasion force on its way here. Leaving Lady Louissa in the care of the local garrison my be detrimental to both Lady Louissa and the garrison once the invaders arrive."

Talas posses in thought for a minute and then in a more serious tone, begins speaking again "Whether Lady Louissa stays here or comes with us, she will be in harms way. If left here she will be uncooperative, rebellious and difficult to control. If she comes with us she will be more cooperative and it my be easier to keep her controlled... It is my opinion that it my be safer for Lady Louissa to come with us at this time."
[/Talas]