[Taocow PBEM] Chapter XVIII - Into The Heart Of Darkness

Kitsune kitsunefx at netzero.net
Thu Apr 2 21:50:04 BST 2009

Aaron Clausen wrote:
> OOC: Maybe half a mile.

ooc: About 2500 feet then, longer than standard energy rifle range?

[Alex]
"It would be extremely difficult to support her and take to long to get
close enough. My Rifle can reach that far but most lose focus at that
range. We just have to hope she can escape from them." The bottom of her
armor, up to her waist is covered in muck from the swamp. "I think we
should get moving. Does anybody have any smoke missiles which they could
help provide her with cover."

"Amateurs study tactics; professionals study logistics."
"Wannabes study Maus and other fantasy specifications . . . ."

Kitsune
Email:     kitsune at addr.com or kitsunefx at netzero.com
Homepage:  http://www.kitsune.addr.com/