[Taocow PBEM] Chapter XVIII - Into The Heart Of Darkness

Koba Rowers koba.rowers at gmail.com
Mon Apr 6 15:18:29 BST 2009

[Koba]
OOC: ::waves hand:: These are not the K'murd-faka you are looking for. Move
along...move along. (Sorry I had to do it :) )

"Either way, that demon already knew we were here before this. He appears to
be the one who saw us when we were fighting the rock beasts. I also doubt we
could hide from those for very long." Koba says as he points to the dragons
in the sky. Koba attempts to get a better sense of these monsters with the
optics on his helmet. "We can NOT leave her to those beasts, and we need to
come up with a plan quickly. Can you distract at least some of those dragons
on your cycle Carols? We need to get those demons off of her and pluck her
out of there."

With that, Koba primes the starter on his jetpack and the whir of the engine
comes to life as he climbs out the hatch and onto the roof of the ATV.

[/Koba]

On 4/6/09, Troy Imlach <troy_a_i at yahoo.ca> wrote:

> > The demon, still encased in ice, laughs so loud that it can
> > clearly
> > be heard; his greenish energy melting the ice away.
> > [/GM]
> >
> > [Louissa]
> > Louissa cries out, too loudly, "We've got to help
> > Amanda!"
> > [/Louissa]
> >
> > [GM]
> > Suddenly the demon, who had been intent on the destruction
> > of
> > Lady Frost, seems to turn a little.  Could Louissa have
> > given the
> > company's position away?
> > [/GM]
> >

> [Talas]
> OOC: Is this deamon the K'murd-faka we are looking for?
> [/Talas]

[/Koba]