[Taocow PBEM] Chapter XVIII - Into The Heart Of Darkness

Troy Imlach troy_a_i at yahoo.ca
Wed Apr 8 08:16:21 BST 2009

> > [Talas]
> > OOC: Is this deamon the K'murd-faka we are looking
> for?
> > [/Talas]
>
> OOC: It would appear that this must be the K'murd-faka.

[Talas]
Talas suddenly turns to the rest of the party, with an ear to ear grin on his face. "My friends there stands our pray, the last of the K'murd-faka. The forces of this beast have chased us across both this world and through time. But now it is time to bring this to an end. And to bring an end to the K'murd-faka. Mr. Carols can you and your sky-bike get me up close to that demon?" Talas Then quickly turns to Koba. "Mr. Koba you have it backwards. We do not need to get her out of there. We need to get ourselves to her." Talas then turns back to Carols awaiting his answer.
[/Talas]