[Taocow PBEM] Chapter XVIII - Into The Heart Of Darkness - Alex

Aaron Clausen mightymartianca at gmail.com
Fri Apr 17 21:29:14 BST 2009

> > [Ted]
> > "We need to get closer. All of us," Ted states solemnly. "This is
> > indeed the monster we seek. Its going to take everything we
> > have to bring him down."
> >
> > The lizard man checks the e-clip in his rifle and begins making
> > his way through the trees, hoping the others will follow.
> > [/Ted]

> [Alex]
> Hawk offers, "I can give support at range if needed?" She switches
> to her JA-12 Rifle
> [/Alex]

[Alister]
As Alister heads off to follow the others, he turns around.  "Good idea.
Keep in contact!"
[/Alister]

[GM]
Soon enough the rest of the party has once again left Alex.  She watches
the airshow as Koba, Carlos and Talas battle the flying creatures, and
also watches as the demon's army pretty much mops the floor with Lady
Frost's own troops.  The demon finally breaks the icy jail that has encased
it, and now turns its attention to the battle in the air.

The demon raises its hands, and a green hallow of force can be seen
circling him.  Alex doesn't need to know there's imminent danger for
her companions up there in the sky.

mightymartianca at gmail.com