[Taocow PBEM] Chapter XVIII - Into The Heart Of Darkness - Carlos, Talas and Koba

Aaron Clausen mightymartianca at gmail.com
Tue Apr 21 18:41:43 BST 2009

> [Round #2]
>
>> > [Initiative]
>> > Talas - 17
>> > Flying Creature 1 - 13
>> > Flying Creature 2 - 11
>> > Carlos - 11
>> > Koba - 9
>> > [/Initiative]

>> [Talas]
>> Upon seeing how effective the spell was on the first creature. Talas
>> casts carpet on Adhesion on the eyes of the second creature as well.
>> [Strike: ANOTHER NATURAL 20!!!!!!!!!!!!!]
>> [/Talas]

> [GM]
> Talas, who may very well take up work after this campaign as a
> long-distance glue applicator, with as equal an ease as the first time,
> uses Carpet of Adhesion to glue shut the other flying thing's eyes.
> [/GM]

> [Flying Creature #1]
> The first flying creature, still heading north, becomes increasingly
> disoriented, and is now flying nearly straight upwards.
> [/Flying Creature #1]

> [Flying Creature #2]
> The second flying creature, now also blinded, perhaps having a
> better sense of direction, starts to bank, looking as if its going to
> try to head back to the demon.
> [/Flying Creature #2]

> [Carlos]
> Carlos fires another mini-missile at the creature Talas just blinded
> [Strike: 15].  The mini-missile, a plasma missile, strikes the creature
> [Damage: 20MD], doing some damage, but just as importantly
> seeming to knock it off course, and it stops turning, and is heading
> in the direction of Alex and their vehicles.
> [/Carlos]

> [Koba]
> Seeing the Creature heading towards the group on the ground below,
> Koba pulls up to a hover to get a better shot at the creature with the rifle
> in hopes of distracting it from those people on the ground. Taking aim, he
> fires off a aimed shot at the creature. [Strike: 18, Damage: 20MD]
> [/Koba]

[GM]
Koba makes a near-perfect hit, injuring the creature, and also changing
its trajectory, trying to fly lower, which will, ironically, bring it
even closer
to Alex and the vehicles.
[/GM]

[Round 3]

OOC: This pretty much involves Alex at this point, so I'm going to
redo initiative including her.

[Initiative]
Talas - 16
Alex - 14