[Taocow PBEM] Chapter XIX - Rath-Iren

Koba Rowers koba.rowers at gmail.com
Mon Aug 24 14:11:54 BST 2009

[Koba]
Seeing the horde rush into the room is terrifying due to the sheer number of
these viscious demons. In a further attempt to keep as many away as
possible, Koba will throw up a forcefield in the doorway to hopfully slow
further renforcements.

"Frost?! How did...nevermind. We need to take her with us. She can't stay
here." As someone is now tending to Lady Frost, Koba turns to look at the
other caskets on the wall. He wonders who else could be in the
remaining wooden boxes. The hidden room now catches his eye and he makes his
way over to the wall and peers his head around the corner to see who or what
was so carefully hidden.

[/Koba]