[Taocow PBEM] [Koba, Carlos, Lyle, Talas] Book 3 - Chapter I - Engine Room

Rich kwnart at gmail.com
Wed Dec 2 08:29:39 GMT 2009

[Lyle]

Lyle gives Koba a quick run down of where things are in the engine
room as best as he can. He keeps his pistol handy in his off hand, he
is ready to pop his sword a moment's notice. "Let's go, if we need a
distraction, shoot the tanks with the arc wielders, that should make a
hell of a boom."

On Sun, Nov 29, 2009 at 9:30 PM, Troy Imlach <troy_a_i at yahoo.ca> wrote:

> [Talas]
> on herring Koba's plan, Talas will holster his pistol and draw his katana. Talas will then try to sneak up to the pipes. And sever them with the sword.
> [/Talas]
>
>> [Koba]
>> Quickly doning the mask just to be sure the breathing
>> spell cast on him wont run out, Koba moves into the room.
>> "Whatever we do, we need to stop those fish from
>> opening up our hull or else we will surely drown quite
>> quickly. That brain may be in charge of everything that is
>> going on in this ship. We need to stop it now. If either of
>> you can take out those pipes leading to the brain it may
>> limit it's control or maybe that orb. I'll try to
>> get to the control panel and see if  I can control the
>> ship's function from here."
>>

>> With that, Koba will try to prowl his way to the
>> closest control panel and try to gain control. He would want
>> to sever all the controls from the bridge. If there is any
>> way to lock any bulkheads or doors from the bridge or this
>> engine room, he will try to do that as well.
>>

>> [/Koba]
>>

>> On Wed, Nov 25, 2009 at 3:50 PM,
>> Aaron Clausen <mightymartianca at gmail.com>

>> sputter.  The two fishmen
>> heard hacking
>>  They're grasping at the

>> going on, and they don't

>> to turn several
>> it's energy was being

>> and without it,
>> doing too well either.  After

>> > [Carlos]
>> > "Now Koba!" Carlos shouts.  "Get that
>> door open."  He opens fire
>> > on the fish creatures with a vengeance, spraying them
>> until they
>> > fall over dead.
>>

>> > "I'm out of e-clips!" Carlos declares
>> grimly as he looks at the smoking
>> > creatures.  "Anybody care for some fish and
>> chips?"
>> > [/Carlos]
>>
>> > [GM]
>> > They do not appear to be out of trouble yet, however.
>>  Three
>>
>> > crewmembers are coming towards them, climbing up the
>> passage
>> > and firing.
>> > [/GM]
>>
>> OOC: Glad to see you back, Troy!!!!
>>

>> > [Talas]
>> > Seeing how poorly a large weapon such as a rail gun
>> performs
>> > in such tight quarters Talas switches weapons and
>> pulls out his
>> > P-Beam pistol. Talas also activates his Armour of
>> Ithen and puts
>>
>> > himself between the crewmen and the rest of his party.
>> Talas will
>> > hold off an firing at the crew. In the hope that the
>> door can be
>> > quickly opened.
>> > [/Talas]
>>
>> [GM]
>> While Talas pulls out his other gun, one of the crewmembers
>> manages

> [...]

“I enjoy the massacre of ads. This sentence will slaughter ads without
a messy bloodbath“