[Taocow PBEM] Fwd: [PML] Intelligent Prowl Rules

Aaron Clausen mightymartianca at gmail.com
Mon Dec 7 20:10:49 GMT 2009

This is the idea I posted on the PML mailing list.  I think this is
the method I'm going to shift too, once I fine tune the details.
Prowl has always been a pain for me as a GM and as a player, because
the base skill percentage is so low, and unless you get a lot of
bonuses or are higher level, the odds are against you ever doing any
kind of sneaking around.

Oh, and I guess I'm not going to get any more posts for the section of
the party in the pocket dimension.  I'm going to assume Owen uses the
device and go from there.  I'll post tomorrow.

Aaron Clausen