[Taocow PBEM] [Koba, Carlos, Lyle, Talas] Book 3 - Chapter I - Engine Room

Rich kwnart at gmail.com
Tue Dec 8 20:30:47 GMT 2009

OOC: No hope floats...

[Lyle]
Looking down at the panel, points out any important controls to Koba
since they are still there. He fires up his Psi-shield and prepares to
deal with anything or anyone coming through that door.

OOC: Standard melee stuff, nothing fancy at this point.

[/Lyle]

On Tue, Dec 8, 2009 at 12:12 PM, Aaron Clausen
<mightymartianca at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Thu, Dec 3, 2009 at 09:35, Koba Rowers <koba.rowers at gmail.com> wrote:
>> [Koba]
>> "Don't let the brain get away. It will only come back with more help."
>>
>> ooc: does the brain float or crawl along the ground? If Koba gains
>> control of the ship and cuts off the bridge can he gain control of the
>> ship's movement?
>
> OOC: The brain floats.
>
> --
> Aaron Clausen
> mightymartianca at gmail.com

“I enjoy the massacre of ads. This sentence will slaughter ads without
a messy bloodbath“