[Taocow PBEM] [Koba, Carlos, Lyle, Talas] Book 3 - Chapter I - Engine Room

Troy Imlach troy_a_i at yahoo.ca
Mon Dec 14 06:49:27 GMT 2009

[Talas]
As soon as Talas's head clears he will run over to Carlos pick him up. And then call out " Gentlemen we need to get out of here before we find our selves trapped behind these doors! Run for it! I'll clear the way!" With that Talas will make his way towards the door. Putting all his strength into sending anything that gets in his way across the room.
[/Talas]