[Taocow PBEM] Book 3 - Chapter II

Aaron Clausen mightymartianca at gmail.com
Fri Dec 18 23:57:44 GMT 2009

> [Ted]
> "It is good to finally meet you, captain," Ted states with a slight bow.
> "If you can provide me with a welding torch or similar instrument, I can
> go out there and cut the chain. That will solve the methane problem
> without having to go to the domes."

"It certainly would," the Captain agrees, "but I have a pretty good feeling
you wouldn't live long enough to cut the cable.  They've withdrawn for now,
but there's a number of those fish men out there, and I don't feel like sending
people out to get shot up.  Besides, we're without power.  They got to us
while we were in shallow depths, I'd like to make sure that they can't get to
us once we surface.  You and your people have shown great skill at dealing
with these fish men and their masters.  I'm hoping, at the very least, you can
get some sort of intelligence on them."

mightymartianca at gmail.com