[Taocow PBEM] Book 3 - Chapter II OOC

Aaron Clausen mightymartianca at gmail.com
Wed Dec 30 20:44:40 GMT 2009

OOC: There are a number of TX-43s, but these are identical to Ted's.
There are a couple of TX-45 Particle Beam rifles (Triax p. 146), which
does 5D6+6MD damage.  Ted's physical strength is sufficient that he
could use a TX-500 Borg Rail Gun (Triax p.147), which does 1D4MD per
round, 6D6MD for a burst, and also can use Uranium Rounds (which 2D6MD
to a full burst and 1D6 to a half burst).  But there are no rounds
like that here, and if there were, unless you're immune to radiation
poisoning, it's not recommended to carry them around.

Aaron Clausen