[Taocow PBEM] Chapter XVIII - Into The Heart Of Darkness

Alex Bayne hayden.bayne at gmail.com
Fri Feb 6 16:53:53 GMT 2009

[Sia]
"As you probably know by now, Ted, I'm an accomplished spellcaster...
Unfortunately my most useful minor ability, that of turning invisible
in shadow, is confined only to me.  As for my greater abilities..."
she gulps a bit, "well no use keeping secrets at this point, though I
ask you to keep it to yourselves for my kind are often irrationally
distrusted by the less enlightened.... I am a shifter, and given the
use of a ley line I might be able to summon something to fight for us,
or otherwise open a Rift for a quick escape."

Addressing Alex's idea of acting as a scout for the main team,
Sialillion adds, "While no one is doubting your abilities, I agree
with Ted.  We're heading in blind and I'd rather have a talented scout
leading the way, at least while traveling there.  Once we get to Rath
Iren we can assess the situation and act accordingly."
[/Sia]