[Taocow PBEM] Chapter XVIII - Into The Heart Of Darkness

Aaron Corley marjannec at netzero.com
Wed Feb 25 15:22:02 GMT 2009

[Ted]
"I think we are all right," Ted stated, climbing out of the overturned vehicle. "If everyone can get clear, I might be able to tip this thing right. Sia, Talas, can either of you make it a little more weightless for me?"

OOC: Carlos' player emailed me a few days ago and asked that I NPC him in my game for a while. He must have forgotten to say anything here. He's got some employment issues that are taking up all of his free time.
[Ted]

-- Aaron Clausen <mightymartianca at gmail.com> wrote:
OOC: Going to finish up this melee round, starting with Carlos (even though his player has been very quietly lately).

[Louissa]
Louissa jumps out of the ATV and races towards the overturned one. "Is everyone okay?" she asks.  "That was a really bad looking accident!"
[/Louissa]