[Taocow PBEM] Chapter XVII - On The Border Of Doom

Aaron Corley marjannec at netzero.com
Wed Jan 7 21:14:52 GMT 2009

[Ted]
Ted listens intently, unsure whether he understands all of what the Elves have said. When the older Elf had finished, he projects in turn to both Sia and Talas his willingness to help, but with a caution that this could easily be a trap.
[/Ted]

-- "Aaron Clausen" <mightymartianca at gmail.com> wrote:
[GM]
Another of the Council, another old Elf, breaks down.  "It has our children, and it has said that unless we deliver you to it, they will die.  We are not villains, and we will not force your hand, but please, in the name of all decency, you must help us!"