[Taocow PBEM] Chapter XVII - On The Border Of Doom

Koba Rowers koba.rowers at gmail.com
Thu Jan 8 23:33:09 GMT 2009

[Koba]
Upon having the elves introduced as the councel, Koba does his best to give
a slight bow and show his respects despite having no idea of traditional
Elvish customs. The sudden outburst between the councel members catches him
off guard.

"Against your children? Who would make such an evil threat?"

[/Koba]