[Taocow PBEM] Chapter XVII - On The Border Of Doom

Kitsune kitsunefx at netzero.net
Sat Jan 10 19:34:00 GMT 2009

[Alex]
Alex adds, "Can you tell us the exact instructions, perhaps we can turn
what they or he is planning to do to us on its ear?"
[/Alex]

--
"Amateurs study tactics; professionals study logistics."
"Wannabes study Maus and other fantasy specifications . . . ."

Kitsune
Email:     kitsune at addr.com or kitsunefx at netzero.com
Homepage:  http://www.kitsune.addr.com/