[Taocow PBEM] Chapter XVII - On The Border Of Doom

Kitsune kitsunefx at netzero.net
Mon Jan 19 22:45:48 GMT 2009

[Alex]
"I think I need to be the practical one here," the red haired scout
states, "How is there any thoughts that even if we get turned over that
the children will be freed. Have heard vampires from below the boarders
have said the same thing many times. The people of a village give
themselves up and the vampires simply slay the children afterwards. I
have also heard someone tell me once that children have more magical
energies than anyone else."
[/Alex]

Aaron Corley wrote:
> [Ted]
> "Alister is correct," Ted begins. "We must use caution as this could very will be a trap, but we cannot allow innocents to be harmed. Alister, Owen, Sia, Talas and the rest of you: what powers do you have that would allow us to pass into K'murd-faka's lair unseen?"

"Amateurs study tactics; professionals study logistics."
"Wannabes study Maus and other fantasy specifications . . . ."

Kitsune
Email:     kitsune at addr.com or kitsunefx at netzero.com
Homepage:  http://www.kitsune.addr.com/