[Taocow PBEM] Chapter XVII - On The Border Of Doom

Alex Bayne hayden.bayne at gmail.com
Tue Jan 20 07:32:59 GMT 2009

[Sia]
Sialillion nods.  "Your knowledge of the occult may be patchy, Alex,
but your knowledge of the nature of evil is right on."  Addressing the
council, she continues, "Your children are in grave danger, whether or
not you choose to make a deal with this devil.  To trust such a being
to honor its word would be folly, and your little ones are even more
useful to it as living sacrifices than as bargaining chips.  They may
even already be dead."  She sighs.  "Trap or not, however, this is not
something we can simply walk away from without taking action."

She asks a series of questions:  "Do you know anything about where
this pale creature might have come from?  What proof has he given you
that your children still live?  And what more can you tell us of these
Standing Stones?"
[/Sia]