[Taocow PBEM] Chapter XVII - On The Border Of Doom

Aaron Corley marjannec at netzero.com
Sat Jan 24 20:09:27 GMT 2009

[Ted]
"So YOU are going to march up the demon's front door and demand he could out while the rest of us sneak in through the back? I think the demon might suspect that as well." The lizard turns to address his hosts. "What kind of defenses does this guy have? Does he employ a large army?"
[/Ted]

-- Aaron Clausen <mightymartianca at gmail.com> wrote:
[Amanda]
Amanda nods, and turns back to the rest of the company.  "Look, I have an idea.  I think Talas is on to something.  We need to distract to this demon, to get his attention on to something.  I saw the flashy sword that woman knight had when we first stumbled on this place, and I'll bet its enchanted, or whatever you call it. I know I'm special to this demon, so what if I put on my general's cap, lead this ragtag army into some sort of exchange, and while the demon's busy, you guys make a break for that temple?  Rath-Iren's in that swamp, too, or so Om said."
[/Amanda]