[Taocow PBEM] Chapter XVII - On The Border Of Doom

Alex Bayne hayden.bayne at gmail.com
Fri Jan 30 18:42:38 GMT 2009

[Sia]
Sia nods in agreement.  "It seems like our only choice at this point
to hope that we can find and rescue the children before the rest of
K'murd Faka's forces have a chance to respond.  Sniping would be a
good choice.  I also have the ability to blend with shadows... and I
may be able to get us a quick getaway back to Poughkeepsie, if we find
a nexus point."
[/Sia]