[Taocow PBEM] Chapter XIX - Rath-Iren

Koba Rowers koba.rowers at gmail.com
Mon Jul 13 13:41:08 BST 2009

[Koba]
After his sudden landing, Koba takes a moment to regain his sences.
Shaking off the momentary dizziness he takes a moment to look around
his suroundings. Taking a knee he keys his radio.

"Alex, Carlos,Ted, Talas I am inside now. Shaken but ok. There is
something going on in this room here. I'll investigate but I don't
want to go any further alone."

With that he hopes the sounds of a full grown man tumbling down stairs
in MD armor didn't draw much attention with the battle outside.
Seeing the crack in the door, Koba takes his camera out and attaches
the data cord to his display. Sliding the camera through the door, he
makes use of his improvised parascope and broadcasts the images to
anyone in the group who can recieve them.

[/Koba]