[Taocow PBEM] Chapter XVIII - Into The Heart Of Darkness - Alex

Kitsune kitsunefx at netzero.net
Sun Jun 7 12:17:41 BST 2009

[ooc]
Took a couple of days off and was not answering any of my e-mails. Just
catching up with all of my e-mail now. If I am misunderstanding what
Osiris wants, let me know?

[Alex]
Shaking her head, the scout states, "Well, seems crazy but I will try.
Do you need me to carry you?" She thinks she is nuts for considering this.
She will radio to the others, "Osiris wants us to follow this path down
here."

The Coalition Scout turned mercenary then starts walking down the path.
Does her sixth sense go off?
[/Alex]

--
"Amateurs study tactics; professionals study logistics."
"Wannabes study Maus and other fantasy specifications . . . ."

Kitsune
Email:     kitsune at addr.com or kitsunefx at netzero.com
Homepage:  http://www.kitsune.addr.com/