[Taocow PBEM] Chapter XVIII - Into The Heart Of Darkness - Alex, O wen, Ted and Koba

Koba Rowers koba.rowers at gmail.com
Mon Jun 22 15:26:51 BST 2009

[Koba]
Letting a demon or any magic user consilidate their power at a nexus like
this never a good idea. The longer he waits there, the stronger he will
become. Using the zoom on his camera, Koba takes a look at the entrance for
any signs of a trap and also snaps a few more pitcure of the structure and
the surounding stones.

"We can't let those dwarves block our path, we have to hurry."

With that, Koba will begin to run towards the structure encouraging the
other members of the party to keep up doing his best to get within the area
before the dwarves have it surrounded.

[/Koba]