[Taocow PBEM] Fwd: Chapter XVIII - Into The Heart Of Darkness

Alex Bayne hayden.bayne at gmail.com
Fri Mar 6 19:24:42 GMT 2009

[Sia]
Sialillion states, "I know what I saw.  I know you don't care for me
much and I know my previous exorcism was fouled by that tree man's
ineptitude, but there's a shadowy force creeping into you.  I can't
say for sure what it is but out of the tools I have at my disposal an
exorcism spell would be most appropriate."

She sighs.  "Our guide has been eviscerated and sacrificed for Gods
know what purpose, you just suddenly got violently ill, I'm telling
you I can sense it's from some supernatural evil, and you just ignore
it.  Fine.  Forget it.  But I'm not riding with you."

She mutters something in Elven under her breath, then turns and moves
to ride in whatever ATV Ted isn't in.
[/Sia]
OOC: Aaron, could I please get some response on what Sense Evil
detects before we just move on?