[Taocow PBEM] Chapter XVIII - Into The Heart Of Darkness

Troy Imlach troy_a_i at yahoo.ca
Fri Mar 20 21:31:45 GMT 2009

> From: Aaron Clausen <mightymartianca at gmail.com>
> Subject: Re: [Taocow PBEM] Chapter XVIII - Into The Heart Of Darkness
> To: "The Tao of Cow Rifts PBEM" <taocowpbem at zork.net>
> > > [GM]
> > > The women, still holding her hand up, begins
> croaking, or maybe
> > > laughing, it's hard to tell. She turns to
> Sia. "So, he sends a
> > > Shifter, does he. Thinks to pierce the veil that
> way. I am compelled
> > > to guide some of you, but the ice women is
> falling, and she was the
> > > key. Perhaps I let you all rot here, instead, and
> take my own
> > > chances."
> > >
> > > Still avoiding Talas, she looks to the others.
> "Want to see the way
> > > in?" she asks. "Well, Lizard boy?"
> she looks at Ted. "Well, little
> > > girl?" she looks at Louissa. "How about
> the rest of you? What will
> > > you give me if I help you, hmmm?"
> > > [/GM]
>
> > [Talas]
> > He uses Demon Lore to try and identify this type of
> demon [Roll:
> > 11%]. Talas, in a low grown, speaks into his mike
> "It is a demon. And
> > It can not be trusted. I say we kill it, here and
> now."
> > [/Talas]
>
> [GM]
> Talas immediately recognizes the woman not as a Demon, but
> as a Witch.
> Her Demon Familiar is nowhere to be seen right now, but her
> reaction
> is either her own revulsion (seeing as she has given her
> soul to a
> Demon), or a reaction of her unseen familiar.
> [/GM]

[Talas]
"Whait... Forgive me but I spoken too quickly. She is not a demon but somthing worse, a witch. A demon is what it is, and can not help its nature. But this person has willingly given up her soul to a demon for the promise of power. I still say we shouldgive her a quick death here and now."
[/Talas]