[Taocow PBEM] Chapter XVIII - Into The Heart Of Darkness

Kitsune kitsunefx at netzero.net
Sat Mar 28 14:13:55 GMT 2009

[OOC] I think Osiris showed Alex a path. If so, this will be her answer

[Alex]
"I think I know a path through the swamp. It likely will not be easy
going though,' the red headed scout states
[/Alex]

--
"Amateurs study tactics; professionals study logistics."
"Wannabes study Maus and other fantasy specifications . . . ."

Kitsune
Email:     kitsune at addr.com or kitsunefx at netzero.com
Homepage:  http://www.kitsune.addr.com/