[Taocow PBEM] Chapter XVIII - Into The Heart Of Darkness

Koba Rowers koba.rowers at gmail.com
Mon Mar 30 13:07:29 BST 2009

[Koba]
"I would rather not trust an demon or those who freely associate with them.
I am unwilling to risk it when we know the Kmurd'a Faka have sent others who
are trained in the black arts against us. Let's head out the way we were
headed, unless anyone feels they know a better path to travel through the
swamp." With that Koba pulls out a fresh eclip and slams it into the base of
the rifle with a satisfying click before slinging the rifle.
[/Koba]

On Sat, Mar 28, 2009 at 11:41 AM, Aaron Corley <marjannec at netzero.com>wrote:

> [Ted]
> Ted lowered his rifle and turned to the others. "We must find that witch
> again. She knows the way to go."

[/Koba]