[Taocow PBEM] Chapter XVIII - Into The Heart Of Darkness - Alex, Carlos, Talas and Koba

Koba Rowers koba.rowers at gmail.com
Thu May 7 17:21:00 BST 2009

[Koba]
Shaken and obviously a little disoriented, Koba struggles to his feet
after the crash. He is suprised to see the demon even talking with
Talas.

As the demon points in Alex's direction, Koba keys his radio
microphone to Alex. "He knows where you are. I suggest getting out of
there.  We will get Lady Frost out"

[Koba]