[Taocow PBEM] OOC: Players on Leave or Missing In Action

Aaron Clausen mightymartianca at gmail.com
Tue May 12 19:59:56 BST 2009

We have a few players now who are either MIA or are "on leave".  I
hate to leave anyone behind, but as we're almost ready to start the
next campaign, I've come to the decision that I don't want to play
characters that may or may not surface again.  If any players who have
disappeared or gone on leave want to rejoin the game, I'll gladly
allow them, and will even figure out some way for their character to
rejoin the group.

Once this campaign is over, I'll probably going to put out the call
for one or two new players, depending on how many currently inactive
players return.

mightymartianca at gmail.com