[Taocow PBEM] Chapter XVIII - Into The Heart Of Darkness - Alex, Carlos, Talas and Koba

Koba Rowers koba.rowers at gmail.com
Wed May 20 00:48:53 BST 2009

[Koba]
With Lady Frost settled gently on to the ground at Koba's feet, He feels for
a pulse and looks for any obvious signs of injury. His limited knowledge of
medicine makes his exam only cursory. If he is satisfied she is stable, he
will place a dome of a force field over her to protect her. If there is any
aid he can render to stabilize her, he will do that first before taking
guard with his ion rifle.
[/Koba]