[Taocow PBEM] [Ted, Raven, Owen, Alex] Book 3 - Chapter I - Bridge

White Mist white.mist at execulink.com
Wed Nov 11 02:11:02 GMT 2009

[GM]
He turns to Raven.  "To answer your questions, ma'am, I was here, um,
having a wee bit of a drink.  When I went up and saw the zombie mutiny,
I thought it best to hack the computer, say the Pocket had somehow got
detached, and then make my way back and hope they didn't look too close."
[/GM]

[Raven]
"Pocket?" Raven echoed, repeating what the man had said. "Oh, you must
mean Pocket Dimension! Of course... bigger inside than outside, that
makes sense. Awesome!" Raven guessed and appreciated. Threads of thought
crossed her mind then about this pocket dimension and it had brought
questions.

"This is just wonderful! Is it naturally occurring? Or purely
artificial? How do you power it? How do you keep the bottleneck entrance
open? Magic? Psi?" Raven asked in a flurry.
[/Raven]