[Taocow PBEM] [Koba, Carlos, Lyle, Talas] Book 3 - Chapter I - Engine Room

Troy Imlach troy_a_i at yahoo.ca
Sat Nov 21 08:31:19 GMT 2009

[Talas]
Seeing how poorly a large weapon such as a rail gun performs in such tight quarters Talas switches weapons and pulls out his P-Beam pistol. Talas also activates his Armour of Ithen and puts himself between the crewmen and the rest of his party. Talas will hold off an firing at the crew. In the hope that the door can be quickly opened.
[/Talas]