[Taocow PBEM] [Ted, Raven, Owen, Alex] Book 3 - Chapter I - Bridg e

White Mist white.mist at execulink.com
Thu Nov 26 14:20:47 GMT 2009

[GM]
The young crewman looks at Raven a bit confused. "Um... I'm not really
all that sure. I know there's some sort of generator in the engine room
that has something to do with it. But..."
[/GM]

[Raven]
"Oh... well, can I see this generator, then?" Raven asked. Then Raven
realized that the man was assaulted by a number of other questions and
stood off behind the others.
[/Raven]

[GM]
"I swiped this off the engineer as he was trying to shove something in
my ear. I know it can be used by a psychic or a mage, and apparently
controls a second doorway that can be programmed for anywhere in the
ship. Can any of you use it?"

Suddenly, far above, they can hear swishing, as if someone is sliding
down...
[/GM]

[Raven]
Raven looked up to see whatever it was that was sliding down. She half
expected something new and wondrous to behold... but then had the words
to a spell for protection on her lips.
[/Raven]

OOC: will cast Armor of Ithan if it looks dangerous. Raven will let the
Psi handle the PK device.