[Taocow PBEM] OOC: Group Name

Aaron Clausen mightymartianca at gmail.com
Fri Oct 2 21:39:09 BST 2009

I'm working on the new website, and it's struck me that the current
name of the game sucks badly.  "Tao of cow" was based on an inside
joke many years ago, and was the name of my BBS in the early and mid
1990s.

So I thought, "Time for a name change!"  But rather than impose one
(well, really, I will at the end anyways), I thought, why not ask the
players what they thought the name should be.  Of course, in the
comics, groups have names like the "Purple Space Avengers" or "Captain
Trog and the Crew of Doom".  So I thought I'd elicit some feedback
from you guys.

Waddya think, what would you like to call yerselves?

mightymartianca at gmail.com