[Taocow PBEM] Book 3 - Chapter I

Koba Rowers koba.rowers at gmail.com
Fri Oct 16 19:38:10 BST 2009

[Koba]

He shakes off the bumps and the stars he is seeing from tumbling along the
small hallway and scrambles back to his feet. Suddenly the waves of nausea
return as everything starts tumbling. "Can someone please knock her out? We
don't need everyone of these crewmembers after us. We should head to the
bridge of this ship. Can someone who has been here  before lead the way. We
can likely get control of the ship from there."

[/Koba]