[Taocow PBEM] Book 3 - Chapter I

Koba Rowers koba.rowers at gmail.com
Sat Oct 17 20:00:55 BST 2009

[Koba]

"I can't do much about that. I don't ever go into other's minds. All I think
of doing is splitting up their forces. We have a lot of people to be crammed
together in these tight hallways of the sub. We need to split up and divide
the defenders as well. I'll take a group to the engineering room and you can
head to the bridge. Whoever gets there first, blows the balast and sets the
ship for the surface. Who would come with me to the engines?"

[/Koba]