[Taocow PBEM] Book 3 - Chapter I

Koba Rowers koba.rowers at gmail.com
Tue Oct 20 17:07:35 BST 2009

[Koba]
"These coridors are tight. Likely too tight for all of us to fit in to fight
our way there. We should take at least two groups and take two different
routes. We could disable the ship from the engine room, but the only way to
get control is to get to the bridge. If one team fails, the other could
still stop the ship. I say we split up."

[/Koba]