[Taocow PBEM] Book 3 - Chapter I

Koba Rowers koba.rowers at gmail.com
Fri Oct 23 15:55:34 BST 2009

[Koba]
With the groups set, Koba checks the charge in his E-Clip for the pistol.
Unable to get back to his armor in the room, Koba will concentrate to bring
a small field of electricty surounding him. It makes the hair on those
around him stand on end. "Lets, get moving before someone else comes looking
for us. You might want to try to silently secure the armory first otherwise
you may face heavily armed crew members." Turning to his group, "Go ahead
and lead the way to the engines."

[/Koba]