[Taocow PBEM] [Ted, Raven, Owen, Alex] Book 3 - Chapter I - Bridg e

Aaron Corley marjannec at netzero.com
Sat Oct 24 15:54:02 BST 2009

[Ted]
"You know," the lizard man addresses the three crew members, "I really feel much better, thank you. Perhaps I could speak with the captain now?"

OOC: Are we are armed? I assume that the three of us would not go exploring without our weapons drawn, but if the sub is tilted as much as you say, we might have needed both hands to climb around. If so, Ted will stall long enough to draw his rifle.
[/Ted]