[Taocow PBEM] Chapter XIX - Rath-Iren

Troy Imlach troy_a_i at yahoo.ca
Mon Sep 7 19:22:36 BST 2009

[Talas]
Once the 5 dwarves on this side of the force field are dead, Talas will move through the hole in the wall. Once in the passage He will cast Sense Evil. In the hope of telling if Lady Frost really is Lady Frost or if she is possessed.
[Talas]
OOC:
 I hope the grenade that being thrown at Talas and Ted doesn't hurt to much.
/OOC: